Sunday, September 4, 2011

Who I Am

I thought it'd be a good idea to compile a list of things that I love, things that inspire me so I can look back and remember where I was at this point in my life. So here it goes:
  • Titanic
  • the 1950s
  • black and white photographs
  • macaroni and cheese
  • chocolate milk
  • sunflowers & sunflower fields
  • houses with wrap-around porches
  • vinyl
  • tattoos
  • the sound of the ocean
  • Christmas lights
  • MUSIC
  • concerts
  • everything about film
  • boots
  • pickup trucks
  • Chevelles/old muscle cars
  • Disneyland
  • perfume
  • silver jewelry
  • stuffed animals
  • candy
  • James Dean
  • nail polish
  • Supernatural
  • baseball/New York Yankees
  • song lyrics
  • One Tree Hill
  • Aviator sunglasses
  • baking/cooking
  • candles
  • Bette Davis
  • Oregon State University
  • Thanksgiving
  • Halloween
  • pen pals
  • Saint Jude
  • Mexican food
  • Shopping
  • Running
  • Elvis Presley
  • Yellow Labradors
  • Fluffy pillows
  • Cuddling
  • Slumber parties
  • Horror movies
  • Eskimo kisses
  • Bubble baths
  • Baggy sweatshirts
  • Smell of boy’s cologne
  • Fireplaces
  • train tracks
  • small towns
  • bakeries
  • typewriters
  • Christina Aguilera
  • pie
  • sunshine
...in a nutshell:)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment