Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Soundtrack To My Life


Music has been my savior this summer. I've immersed myself in songs that detailed my sadness, my longing for better days, and my strength to go on. The songs that have helped me get through:

  1. This is Letting Go- Rise Against
  2. What Can I Say- Carrie Underwood
  3. Happy The Hard Way- Every Avenue
  4. Breathe- Taylor Swift
  5. What If You Stay- Chuck Wicks
  6. What's Left of Me- Nick Lachey
  7. Wish You Were- Kate Voegele
  8. A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
  9. Even If I Wanted To- Jason Aldean
  10. I'm With You- Avril Lavigne
  11. Vicious Circles- Aaron Lewis
  12. Strip Me- Natasha Bedingfield
  13. Here To Stay- Christina Aguilera
  14. Everything Changes- Staind
  15. Life Stars Now- Three Days Grace
  16. Iris- Goo Goo Dolls
  17. Last Kiss- Taylor Swift
  18. All We'd Ever Need- Lady Antebellum
  19. Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band
  20. Love Lives On- Mallary Hope

When words fail, music speaks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment